SPONSORED BY SECCOM GLOBAL AND FORTINET
VOCUS PITCH OFF
Judging will focus on the ability of Vocus reps to understand and explain the Agile Networking Solution and the underlying technology. A successful pitch will address the following:
- Advantages of Secure SDWAN
- How is it managed? Advantages of a Managed Service (SOC)
- Understanding of underlying architecture (ie internet rather than MPLS, Cloud Connectivity and Network Connectivity)
- The Vocus Advantage, why does Vocus stand out from the competition?
5 Minutes Per Person
Each person will have 5mins to pitch to the guest judges, all about the VOCUS Agile Networking Solution.
Judging will also be based on your understanding of the underlying architecture.
The VOCUS Advantage
And don’t forget, why should your customer choose VOCUS for their Agile Networking Solution?
PITCH OFF DETAILS
Submissions and Prizes
- There will be a State and National round, where winners from each state will progress to the National round.
- Prizes will be awarded to each State winner ($500) and a major prize to the National winner ($1500).
- State based submissions need to be sent in via video in MP4 format. All videos must be continuous and unedited.
- Submit your Pitch video via the form on this page.
- National judging will be via live video conference or in person.
- State entries close 25th March 2022.
- National finals will be hosted on the 8th April 2022.